UNIVERSITY COUNCIL MEETING
February 2, 1998
1045 PAMPLIN HALL
- Adoption of Agenda
- Announcement of approval and posting of minutes of January 19, 1998.
These minutes have been voted on electronically, and have been posted on the University Web.
- New Business
- First Reading,
Commission on Undergraduate Studies and Policies
Resolution 1997-98B - Expansion of Admissions Criteria
for Students Applying to the Corps of Cadets
- Ongoing Business
- Second Reading, Commission on Undergraduate Studies and
Policies Resolution 1997-98A - Virginia Tech Credits Required for
the Awarding of a Degree
- Second Reading, Commission on Faculty Affairs and Commission
on Administrative and Professional Faculty Affairs Resolution
1997-98A - Imposition of Sanctions Other Than Dismissal
- Second Reading, Commission on Graduate Studies and Policies
Resolution 1997-98B - Resolution Regarding Offering of Master of
Science and Doctor of Philosophy Degrees in Electrical and
- Approval of the Collective Commission minutes.
- Commission on Undergraduate Studies and Policies,
December 8, 1997
- Commission on Faculty Affairs,
December 12, 1997
- Dr. Meszaros and Dr. Holford will discuss the Task Force
on Campus Climate and related survey.